Snowflakes

It’s always time for Christmas cards, right? Here’s one in blue and white with snowflakes. The background is a vellum with glittery snowflakes print. In the corners I’ve added snowflake stickers from a monthly club kit I subscribed to years ago. God Jul, Swedish for Merry Christmas, is a clear stamp from Slöjd-Detaljer.

I’ve used sketch #395 from Kortskissen for the layout. We (design team members) would love to see how you interpret the sketch! 😀

I also submit this card to:

1. Samantha Johnson says:

Such a lovely snowy card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

2. d idlet says:

Nice card, love all the elements you added to your card. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenges.

3. Dawn Frost says:

You can never start too early for Christmas cards! I LOVE your bling, colours everything! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug’s anything goes challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

4. oh my gosh, what a a beautifully elegant holiday card… and yet it has an element of “fun & funky” too! i love everything about this! thanks for joining our “flaky” fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

5. Love all of the beautiful snow … so glad you got *flaky* with us at jingle belles.

6. tammy says:

What an adorable card thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Catch the Bug, please join us again soon!

7. Jen Leeflang says:

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week – good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

8. Great winter card. I like to invite you to our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives.

Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    Alex’ Kreative Seite

9. I know I’m a little late but thanks so much for playing in my “Let The Flakes Fall Where They May” challenge over at Jingle Belles! Your project is fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

10. titbelsoeur says:

This is so beautiful ! thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Creates and Makes