Flowery birthday wishes

This must be the quickest card I have made in a very long time. Usually I spend a lot o time thinking about how I should make the card, which supplies to use, etc. But as soon as I saw the images from Muse and The Card Concept, I knew what I wanted to do. The sentiment stamp I used is from a clear stamps set from Verve Stamps, and the flowers are from an old set from Making Memories.

Muse Challenge #187 is this card by Tracey McNeely:

muse187

And this is how I interpreted it:

161017-kort01

From this ice cream at The Card Concept #59, I picked up the colors for my flowers, and I chose the concept Clean & Simple:

cardconcept59

I also submit my card to:

1. Ardyth says:

Love these bright colours and the stamps you used! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

2. Wow, this is perfect for both challenges!! Thanks for sharing this CAS beauty with us at The Card Concept 🙂

3. Estelle TBT says:

Great card! Love those flowers, so beautiful and bright.

4. Awesome card design! The flowers are so colorful and pretty! Great job!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Seize the Birthday!
    Sherrie K
    Surprise Guest Designer

5. Jen Timko says:

These flowers are wonderful in the inspiration colors. Such a pretty card. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!

6. Julee says:

These are such lovely cards. Glad you could join us at The Card Concept.

7. Susan Hogan says:

Great card! Love those stamps. Thanks for playing along at Crafting with Dragonflies.

8. Lilian says:

Beautiful CASEd card! Love the color combo!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

9. Your flowers are so pretty and the card looks like you gave it lots of thought–so well done! Thank you for sharing with us a Muse!

10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.