Fall/Autumn Birthday

New week, new sketch at Kortskissen. Here’s my card for it. All those squares in the sketch were perfect for me, as I’m an “think inside the box” cardmaker.

I used four different designer papers, Happy Birthday stamp from K-Designs, and a feather stamp that I designed for Reprint Artstamps ages ago. Through the years, I have designed stamps for three different companies. And of those stamps I almost only use the text stamps. I don’t really know why, but I don’t like using images that I have drawn. Maybe I should challenge myself to start using them, as there are plenty of them.

This might be my personal record in how many challenges I participate with this card, LOL. But it’s the time of the year when several blogs have fall/autumn themed challenges.

ks377

161002-kort1

161002-kort2

161002-kort3

1. Sharyn Polesel says:

Pretty papers and lovely colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

2. Sue says:

Love your rich colours and all the layers. Thanks for joining in at Cardz4 Guyz.

3. Annette says:

Love your beautiful Autumn colours and design. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Chalelnge #41 and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

4. I do like these super papers – very rich, warm colours and just perfectly autumnal! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT

5. Cazro says:

A gorgeous autumn birthday card,. Your colours are so strong and bold, rich in colour. Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

6. Dionne says:

A think inside the box crafter, that is a great expression and I suspect that also describes me. This is a fabulous interpretation of the sketch and your autumnal papers look great. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Autumn Challenge.

Dionne

7. Nancy says:

This looks like a gorgeous porcelain tile. Love the bold colors! So happy you joined us at Just Us Girls this week! Please come back again as you are very talented!

8. Kirstin says:

Oh wow, these cards look gorgeous! I love the combination of the different Designer Papers! Thank you so much for playing Inkspire_me this week! Greetings from Bavaria, Kirstin

9. Jen Leeflang says:

Beautiful card! Thanks for entering your lovely creation into our Bugaboo ‘Anything Goes’ challenge this week – good luck! Please join us again soon.
    Jen Leeflang