Flowers silhouette

Already Monday again!? Last week I only managed to make one card. I wish there was enough time to make cards every day. 🙂

This is my very fist entry to a Muse challenge. You’ll find their card to be inspired by at the bottom of this post. I loved everything about the card, and made a pretty similar one. The background, which is in the same color scheme as the Muse card, is an old scrapbooking paper I’ve had since forever. Grattis stamp and flower stamp are both from Slöjd-Detaljer (the flowers is a discontinued stamp though). It’s hard to get it to show in photos, but I outlined the text and the flowers with Sakura Gelly Roll stardust pen to make it pop out a bit.

A also submit this card to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge “It’s hip to be square” and to Addicted to CAS challenge #95 “Silhouette”.

160829-kort1

160829-kort2

160829-kort3

The Muse card:
muse80

1. Ardyth says:

Gorgeous card – love the texture in the background and the drama of the silhouette! So glad you found us at Muse – I hope we’ll see you again!

2. Marilyn says:

Beautiful card. The designer paper is the perfect blend of colors. Your silhouette of flowers is just right. I like that you outlined with a glitter pen to add that extra special touch. Thank you for finding inspirations in my card and sharing with us at Muse. Hugs, Marilyn

3. KarrenJ says:

This is absolutely stunning and really stood out in the Muse gallery. Gorgeous card!

4. Virginia L. says:

Love the striking colors and background! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” It’s Hip to be Square” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

5. GLAIZAL Catherine says:

Cette carte est vraiment magnifique!!!
    BRAVO et merci de partager vos créations toutes plus originales les unes que les autres…
    Comment vous suivre : Facebook? newsletter? bloglovin? autre?
    Merci de votre réponse.

• creamaria says:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Catherine!
      I don’t have anything special where you can follow me yet, except for this blog.