Loads of challenges
Second card for today is made for five different challenges, four of them from blogs I discovered just today:
- Card Mania challenge #82 – Lace and/or Pearls. I squeezed in both. I have loads of lace that I hardly ever use, I guess I should try to use it more often in my projects.
- Cards und More challenge #163 – Embossing. Sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder. And embossing is something I should do more often as well. I’ve become “lazy” and always stamp without embossing.
- Tuesday Throwdown #304 – Happy Birthday.
- Simon Says – Anything Goes.
- Sketch Saturday’s sketch #422.
Please follow and like me: