From three to four

I quite enjoyed the extra challenge of making one card suitable for several challenges. So today I move up from yesterday’s three challenges to four challenges! The challenges are as follow:

A sketch (click on image to visit the challenge blog post):

CTS_Sketch78

Colors (click on image to visit the challenge blog post):

swatch+295

A code word (click on image to visit the challenge blog post) – texture:

ATCAS - code word texture

And a cue card (click on image to visit the challenge blog post) – shine:

Week 98 - Shine

And, here we go, the card! 😀 I guess the use of sketch and colors is quite obvious. The corrugated cardboard as well as the texture of the glitter cardstock, are for Texture. The pieces of glittery cardstock are for Shine. Shine as in being sprakly glittery, as well as having the shape of rays shining down.

140604-friends1

140604-friends3

140604-friends2

140604-friends4

Supplies:
Card base – Papermania
Corrugated cardboard – Papercraft Scandinavia
Glitter cardstock – three different brands, but unfortunately I don’t remember which
Rub-on sentiment – KaiserCraft (product no longer available)
Bling stars – Papermania

1. Joyce M. says:

Fabulous card. I really like your glittery sun rays. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

2. May Park says:

Love the unique texture and all the sparkles on your card! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology this week.

3. Darnell says:

The color and sparkle on your textured card are just incredible! Great job making a card for so many challenges and thank you for including the texture challenge at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

4. Sandie says:

Great use of texture and a dramatic design, thanks for joining us at ATCAS

5. Leigh Penner says:

Oh, I love how you combined so many challenges into such a lovely card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

6. Monika/buzsy says:

What a fun card! Love the corrugated background paper and the shimmery strips. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

7. Oh pretty glitter strips. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

8. So pretty with the textured glitter paper! Thanks for joining in ATCAS!

9. Jen W. says:

Nice job combining 4 challenges here! I love the sparkle and the fun texture from the corrugated card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

10. Laila says:

? ? ?
    Kan du smitta av dig lite…?