Where There Is Love

Here’s my first card for Kortskissen sketch #448. I actually made two cards for this week’s sketch, I’ll post the other one in a couple of days. As so often, I also participate in several other challenges as well, list is below the images.

I submit my card to the following challenges:

1. Jackie T says:

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love it. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge blog. http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Hugs Jackie (DT)

2. Sandra says:

Such a pretty card, love the vintage look. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

3. Cathie C. says:

Beautiful card! I love the design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

4. Tinz says:

I love this – it is super stylish,

Thanks for sharing the love over at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

5. Great card! Love the unique design and colors you used. I’ve always like chocolate and pinks together. Thanks for playing along with us at Casual Fridays Challenge.

6. Liz Cavill says:

Lovely card, a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz – DT xx

7. Majda DT says:

Beautiful card, just lovely for our new LOVE challenge on Scrapping4fun. Thanks for sharing.

8. Love the mix of pattern papers. Wonderful card. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Must be Love challenge. Gayatri xx

9. Miroslava Velinova says:

Pretty card, I like the design. Thanks for joining u at Scrapping4fun.
    Miroslava DT

10. Maggie S says:

Very lovely. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck. Maggie, DT

11. Tracy Thompson says:

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

12. Sandy says:

Fab, stylish card. A bit late with commenting due to an arm injury…thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge
    Hugs, Sandy

13. Susan Stacey says:

Great card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

14. Renate says:

Great card. Beautyful made.
    Thank you for sharing it at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

15. Priya Mishra says:

Fabulous card. Lovely papers here.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Priya-DT

16. Beautiful card
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT

17. Adore the designs and sentiment just works so well together thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges 🙂

18. Heidi says:

Beautiful! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog