It’s Christmas again!

As you might know, I had planned on making Christmas all year round so I don’t need to stress with them by the end of the year. I’m not doing too good with that – it’s already a couple of months since my last Christmas card.

Today’s card is navy and white, with a white silhouette tree, and a background of dotted cardstock. I’ve used Mojo Monday’s sketch #496 for the layout of the card.

I also submit my card to the following challenges:

1. Colleen says:

Stunning card! I love your background and the beautiful white silhouette! I am so glad you joined us this week at Merry Monday!

2. Penny Light says:

I love your beautiful snow tree and swirls, the blue is beautiful. Someone is going to receive a wonderful treat! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge!

3. SmilynStef says:

The white-on-navy is so striking … so glad you’re celebrating a BLUE Christmas with us at jingle belles.

4. Deanne K says:

This is gorgeous! Love the navy!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

5. Susan Joyce says:

Lovely Christmas card, perfect for the Merry Monday challenge this week. Thank you for joining us.

6. A unique design for Christmas, love seeing blue for that! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

7. Fabulous card, quite beautiful, loving the white against the blue/navy background. Super wonderful tree silhouette. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our ‘Add a Sentiment’ challenge. Happy Crafting!
    Glenda DT

8. Hazel says:

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 333 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May – I’d love to see it there too x

9. Maria says:

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the design! Thank you for playing along at Penny’s Challenges.
    Maria (DT)

10. Autumn says:

Gorgeous and artistic take on the sketch. So beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

11. Monika Reeck says:

Adorable added of the Die Cut
    your card is so gorgeous in Blue wooow I love it
    Many thanks to play with us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika

12. Mary says:

Love the white on navy. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

13. chanya13 says:

Love your card and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Agnieszka chanya13

14. sooooo beautiful and artistic! i love all the texture you’ve added! thanks for celebrating “blue christmas” with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

15. lorraine says:

I’m so glad you showing the close-up of the detail on the tree. What a stunning card!