Neon Flowers

For today’s card, I stamped flowers on neon colored cardstock, cut them out and adhered to the cardbase. Both flower stamps are ancient and for sure not available anywhere anymore. 😉 Happy Birthday is though, it’s part of my fave stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. I’ve added Glossy Accents in the middle of the large flowers, and sequins in the middle of the small flowers.

I made this card for Muse Challenge #211. I interpreted the colorful circles in the card, as flowers on my card. And kept the sentiment in the bottom right corner.

The Muse card, by Tracey McNeely:

My card:

I also submit my card to the following challenges:

1. Ardyth says:

Love these bright flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

2. Ardyth says:

Love these bright flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

3. Anet says:

Beautiful card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

4. The bright flowers are such an amazing interpretation of Muse. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

5. Billie A says:

Awesome cards. Love the bright colors and the whole look. I know I have ancient stamps. I don’t think companies are still around. Your cards will brighten who ever receives them. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Stampavie and More

6. Jennifer Bradley says:

Fabulous card, love those neon flowers.Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

7. meg says:

love those vibrant neon flowers great design thank you for joining in with us at Ooh-la-la.

8. WOW! What a happy, awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neon / Brights’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

9. Annabel says:

Super idea for using Neon, and a lovely fresh modern card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! 🙂
    Annabel – Crafty Addicts DT.

10. Beatriz says:

Cute CAS card, thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

11. Dorothy S says:

What terrific bright flowers – and great centers for them. Thank you for entering the QKR Stampede weekly challenge – anything goes with the option of flowers. Dorothy S, DT member.

12. Meena Herale says:

Awesome cards.
    Thank you for Joining us at My Time To Craft and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
    Meena MTTC DT

13. Hazel says:

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 324 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

14. Claire says:

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

15. PaperDaisies says:

What a stunning card. Very effective. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina