This year’s first Mother’s Day card

I had such difficulties taking photos of this card. No matter how I tried to edit the images, you can’t really see the shimmer of the pale pink cardbase. Also the turquoise frames around the designer papers ar shiny and there are glitter elements on the flowers.

I used Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge #507 for the layout of the card.

I also submit my card to the following challenges:

1. Tammy Lever says:

Awesome card and I can see all the glitter accents you put in this one! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and I hope you will play again with us!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

2. ~ginny says:

Pretty card – love the turquiose glitter! What I really like is that you managed to find flowers so like the ones on your chosen DP… it is almost as if they “came alive” and popped up on the paper! Very creative approach. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

3. Jane says:

I can see all the shimmer and glitter on your vibrant and beautiful card. Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards.

4. Sarah says:

A super fun and shimmering Spring card. Lovely use of colour and florals. Thanks for playing with us at AAA cards

5. Hazel says:

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 324 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

6. Rae Ann says:

Love all of the shimmer and shine on this card! The flower papers are just gorgeous!

7. So adorable! Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Challenges.
    Mary xx

8. NanaConnie says:

I can see the shine and the sparkle, Maria, and they are magnificent! I love seeing you enter our challenges at QKR Stampede and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

9. Barbara says:

Oh, the shimmer and sparkle are so pretty! I’m sure your mom will get a chuckle from it! Thanks for sharing at Unicorn Challenges. Barbara DT

10. So colorful and with my loved glitter! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges