You Rock

A card for someone who rocks. 🙂 I have used papers from K-Designs, steampunk stamp from Inkadinkado, letter stickers and border stickers from Tim Holtz Industrious stickers. I’ve had the guitar sticker since forever and have no clue where it’s from.

I submit my card to the following challenges:

1. amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

2. Laura Jane says:

It all works together famously!! Thanks for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things:))

3. OMG, OMG, OMG I love this card… seriously awesome elements and your use of texture and COLOR.. Oh my, look at all this color!!!! I am so amazed and impressed by your artistry. I have nothing more to say here.. Well, only to say thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room… Did I say Wow? Wow!!!

4. Wow, no words! Stunning work love all the bright colours!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT

5. chanya13 says:

This card is lovely and perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

6. Leigh Penner says:

Oh, this is so cool! Great take on the inspiration photo!

7. Sammy Jean says:

Oh I love this!! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week. Sammy-x

8. Cazro says:

WoW!!!!This is amazing, it’s stunning, what an array of colour, looks like alcohol inks, not sure. this carad is totally astounding. Wow!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We do hope to see you again. Caz DT

9. Faith A says:

WOW this just AWESOME, beautiful work. Thank you for joining in our Steampunk challenge at The Male Room. Faith DT

10. Rock on! This is stunning! I love the colours, the typeset numbers, the musical take on the theme. Sorry to be so late commenting, and thanks so much for playing along with our Steampunk challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.