Odd colors for Christmas

It was really fun to make this card, with its totally untraditional Christmas colors. I actually made it for a person whose favorite colors are purple, lime green, blue and turquoise. As always, I’m participating in a few challenges. Well, this time more than just a few.

ss439

161125-kort01

161125-kort02

161125-kort03

1. Aunty sue says:

Lovely card great colours and thanks for sharing at catch the bug

2. I would never think to put these colours together but they look fantastic. And I’m a huge fan of non-traditional Christmas coloured cards too. The images are fantastic and the blue ribbon a wonderful embellishment. So glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

3. amy says:

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

4. Nonni says:

What a fun card! I love your untraditional color choices and all the distressing looks fab! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challlenge!

5. Autumn says:

Fabulous collage and modern color scheme! Hugs, Autumn

6. Beautiful card and love the colours
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT

7. Dionne says:

Fabulous card , I love the non-conventional colours and your lovely layout. Lots of lovely sparkle and pretty ribbon and lace. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

8. Lynnpenguin says:

Lovely card. Great colours and I do love the gold embossing.
    Thanks for joining us for our Ribbons and Lace challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, HJ DT

9. Anet says:

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

10. Tinz says:

Gorgeous card – love the colour scheme!

Thanks for crafting along with us at Creative Moments,