Kortskissen #380

My card for this week’s Kortskissen is a dark grungy Halloween card. Maybe I should stop making Halloween cards soon, as I don’t send any. My stash is getting pretty big.

I have used designer papers from K-Designs (I love their papers!). The owl image if from a sheet of vintage Halloween images from Slöjd-Detaljer, and the Happy Halloween stamp is from Deep Red.

ks380

161024-kort04

161024-kort05

161024-kort06

I also submit this card to the following challenges:

1. Jane says:

What a great card, I can imagine you had a LOT of fun creating it. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

2. Joan says:

Love your grungy halloween card, thats a great halloween stamp ! and I love the little owl image too

Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week

Joan

3. Helen says:

Love this – a great combination of papers and a fabulous design.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

4. Love this dark and grungy look – very dark, very Halloween! Brilliant work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

5. Pam says:

Very nice take on the grunge theme. So creative and nicely put together. Thank you for sharing your design in our “Things That Go Bump in the Night” Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
    🙂 Pam

6. That is one marvellus card, makes dark and grungy look like the only way to go :O)! The owl is awesome as is your background! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our ‘Things that Go Bump in the Night’ challenge!
    Glenda
    DT

7. Hazel says:

Wow, what a treat. I love your Happy Halloween stamp and there is so much to feast your eyes on. This is an absolute stunner. Thanks for joining in at Country View Crafts.

8. Cara says:

Such an atmospheric card. Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x