One more!

Yup, I’m having a productive day, this is my third card for today. And it’s horrible! No, not the card itself. But the fact there are spiders on it! I can’t believe I did that. I HATE spiders!! Even these little handdrawn monsters are creepy to me…

The Halloween stamp is from Vilda Stamps, and the ghosts are a stamp I designed for Reprint Artstamps ages ago.

I submit this card to a whole lot of challenges:

Here’s the reason why I’ve used those creepy creatures on my card – I got insired by the bottom right picture in this collage from Stampin’ Royalty challenge #349:

sr349

And this sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #195 was perfect for my card:

cas195

161017-kort05

161017-kort06

161017-kort07

1. karen h says:

Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Great use of the sketch!

2. Esther says:

I love your ghosts! What a super stamp design, really fab! The card really suits the sketch layout and the colours you’ve worked with are perfect for Halloween. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More 🙂

3. Sarah says:

Well considering you hate spiders I think you’ve worked a treat here. Great take on the sketch and love this Halloween beauty … it’s got everything. Ghosts too! Not sure what’s worse, ghosts or spiders!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

4. susan says:

Love those cute little spiders. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

5. The colors and images combine to make a perfect Halloween card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S! 🙂

6. Chrissie says:

What a fun Halloween card, cute ghosts and squiggly spiders!
    Super!

7. Anita says:

Those ghosts are fabulous, and the patterned paper is a great contrast to the monochrome sentiment strip.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x